Who do you prefer, Samantha Jones or Blanche Devereaux?

Donnerstag, 30. September 2010

Fire at Kildonan East

I'll misuse this as a diary from now on. So here we go.

There are these stupid fire drills at my school, the Kildonan East Collegiate. Everybody is kinda annoyed with them.
We had two already, in just 4 weeks of school, both within the last two weeks. Boy everybody is annoyed with them. Fine I am, but whatever.
Today there was on again. Everybody went outside. Since our teacher had forgotten about it as well we had been warned by the other English teacher. Well that was ok, after all we were prepared.
Fine we walk out at the end of the period when the bell rings. Everybody is kinda... eh... ugh...
We do the attendance, talk and listen to our MP3 players(yeah I don't have an Ipod yet, I'm old fashioned -rolls eyes). Since we stand there for ages I just go to find someone I actually can socialize with... I do but then I remember to cancel my Cheerleading thingy.
Since there's a game that afternoon and I can't go due to wayyyyyyyyy too much homework that's due till friday.
So I cancel it. Many other cancel it too and we are almost about to give the cheerteam up but that didn't happen thank god.
And finally we're allowed back in the building. By now of course period 4 is over, and we go to our period 5 classes, for me that's the same room so yeah, it's cool.
We start our class, I'm bored as hell, (no it had nothing to do with Mr. Tryon, I just didn't want to have any class anymore...)
So we're doing something, oh yeah writing a draft for our essays which are due Oct. 8th and I have my earplugs in, listening to Rock and Roll all nite by Kiss, not really that into the subject. Violence in the media... how do you even start such a piece?!
Anyway the fire alarm goes off again, not that I would have heard, figured it was just another guitar or something but suddenly the teacher gets up and students around me get up, I put the earplug out and I'm just like WTF?!
Everybody walks down and almost everyone leaves their stuff in the room. Why take the baggade with them?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen