Who do you prefer, Samantha Jones or Blanche Devereaux?

Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2010

Welcome to my blog

So this is my first blog, my first entry. Well not quite, I've already written to entries who will be posted later in the day. It's an understatement to say I'm excited. I love to write. I was the girl you would always find writing instead of drawing during classes at school, or reading in the breaks.(Yes, nerd alert, I did still get in enough trouble though and still do nowadays)
I will try to cover every movie and subject that comes across my mind and keeps my mind occupied. Movies, reviews, critics, style, celebrities, series, awards, favorite stars of mine... I think you got what I mean. I hope you like this blog. If you do give me some feedback and if you don't just bitch me out.


I've never written a blog so I'll go by feedback deciding whether I keep on with this blog or not.
Just to introduce me shortly so you know whose writing all this shit:
I'm an average 17 year old German teenager. Well not that average maybe, I still go to kind of a college and not work yet(yes over here at my age that's not common) but I wanna be a writer or columnist later on if the whole psychiatric studying thing doesn't work out. I LOVE dogs and horses. Right now I've got cats, birds, a mouse and a bunny.
Why do I nutcase write in English when I'm German you ask? Yeah good question... I simply hate German and I hope to be a writer but I just well I prefer English. Never liked German and the grammar is changed by the government every couple of years again so I'm just like f*ck it and write in English.


I do hope you enjoy the stay on my first blog and come back soon again to read my rambling =D.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen